Wednesday 15 February 2017

Current site is not a tenant administration site – Office 365 PowerShell

While Connecting to SharePoint Online using PowerShell, I encountered an issue where it complained about “Current site is not a tenant administration site”.
Also see other Office 365 Posts.
See the error below :
Current site is not a tenant administration site
Solution : The solution is to verify the URL you are connecting with.
The URL that you should be using is the admin SharePoint Online URL not the mysite URL.
So if the site URL you copied is : https://spsite-my.sharepoint.com
Use with the word admin instead, for example, https://spsite-admin.sharepoint.com
That’s it!
Happy SharePoint...:)

2 comments:

  1. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this web site is truly nice and the viewers are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete